Saturday, July 10, 2010

All the books have been put in the mail as of yesterday . When you receive yours, let me know on the blog or by my email. I have read the 5 Equations book and am now reading it a second time to keep a log of key events and my reactions--I recommend that you all do this as you read. Meanwhile, I am just getting the AP exam scores from last May via the apcentral email system. So far no one has scored a 3 from the class of 2010. I knew it was a tough exam, but I am bummed by the low scores I've seen so far. I do know that starting the course with a grasp of pre-calculus concepts will help hugely and the 40 practice problems I sent you are a pretty good review of what you need to know. Don't neglect practice over the summer. On a happier note, in spite of the heat, my garden looks great and I have harvested 800 bulbs of garlic!

No comments: