Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kaneez's 3rd post

I can honestly say that even though I knew of Einstein, just like the rest of the world, I knew little of his past and all the little things that him become such an icon. I was surprised to find that he was not some super genius at birth but rather slow...at whatever he did. He wasn't stupid at all, but instead was constantly distracted by the world around him, something I can completly relate to but which is unfortunatly misinterpreted by society as a whole. I admired how even though there weren't any expectations of greatness from him (because of the way he was) and even though nearly everyone who knew him put him down, he persevered and showed them all wrong...without conforming to their ideals. All the discouragement he got from people I think was important, because he didn't think anything of it...simply just paying them no mind and continuing to go about his business. That's boss. He stayed himself throughout it all.

No comments: